EARLY LEARNING IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
ENGLISH - SPANISH - PORTUGUESE - FRENCH - ITALIAN - GERMAN
PRACTICAL & USEFUL
- Teachers and parents can instantly print only the material they need to use at the moment.
- Eliminate the need for children to carry heavy backpacks and/or books.
- Parents can easily print homework assignments for their children.
- You will find each reading book & activity book in 6 different languages.
- High quality, low cost.
Take advantage of our subscriptions options. Choose according to your needs and pay less, enjoying all our learning and activity books at your convenience!
Useful for preschools, educators and parents!
Letter of the author
I arrived in the United States when my children were small. At first I encouraged them, even pressured them, to practice the English language, since I was afraid not doing so could affect their academic performance or make it harder for them to adjust and make friends due to their poor domain of the language.
To my surprise, it took only months for them to master the English language, but ironically they were forgetting their Spanish at the same time. I didn’t want them to forget their roots! Two out of every three words they said were in English. Worried, I constantly asked them to speak to me only in Spanish. We agreed it would be the language we would speak at home. I realized they could understand it perfectly, but they had a hard time speaking it and they couldn’t read it and write it at all. I thought that if they couldn’t read the language (Spanish), it would be difficult for them to learn new words.
I went to book stores and searched the internet looking for material to help me teach them my native language, but at that time (in 1999) I didn’t find any, so I decided to create it myself. Therefore, I took action by combining the method that I learned when I was a child, as well as using my own techniques. That is how I started to teach them Spanish, and succeeded. At first I created this material for personal use only, but of course my job is far from over because my friends, from different cultures, had the same problem and that was the reason I did it for everyone else! The Mili & Molo products have been excellent tools used successfully by thousands of teachers and parents around the world!… I hope they work for you too! Let me know!
A little more of our history
– Mili & Molo was born in the year 2000.
– Over 500,000 copies of books were printed (8 titles) by Paradise Press Publishing in 2005, and the books were succesfully sold in the USA (New York & California), México, Puerto Rico and Canada.
– In 2012 the characters image were changed and improved.
– We participated in different community and school events with Mili & Molo’s mascots. Children and parents loved them! We are proud to say that everybody that knows Mili & Molo love their products and characters.
See some of our old photos:
We made donations of our books to different non-profit foundations
- Hispanic Unity of Florida. (USA) Aprox. 7,000 Books / 3,000 memory games.
- Banco del Amor. (Aprox. 150 books for Colombia's children)
- Lejos pero no ausentes. (Aprox. 500 books and 1,000 memory games for Venezuelan's children).
Some videos and Pictures of our donations
An Adventure of a lifetime!
Around the world